Empowering Experienced Professionals for Successful Career Transitions
IMPORTANT NOTICE: During the COVID-19 emergency, 40Plus of Greater Washington will be conducting our Monday morning meetings and all other events VIRTUALLY. Please do NOT come to our office.
Step 1: Become a Member
- Prospective members must meet basic requirements.
- You become a Member by being accepted into and completing our Job Search Training Program.
- Request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a registered Guest for this to work properly)
- Fill out the application form and submit it to the Membership Department.
Step 2: Lifetime privileges
- Lifetime privileges allow Members to make future use of 40Plus of Greater Washington for job transitions during the rest of their careers.
- Lifetime privileges include being able to retake the Job Search Training Program free of charge.
- When Members become re-employed they have the option to pay a one-time fee to achieve Lifetime privileges of membership.
- Members may request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a Member for this to work properly)